Tuesday, September 14, 2010

O's Finally Take Down Toronto

It took a while, but the Birds beat the visiting Blue Jays 4-3 in 11 innings on Monday night.

The O's had been winless against the Blue Jays this season, going 0-12 before finally snapping the streak...

I'm going to be completely honest with my faithful readers (both of you), I did not see this game...at all. I was hosting a double birthday party/ Ravens game, and had my hands full...this was the first game all season that I missed.

I can give a quick recap: Brian Roberts led-off the game with a home run, Brian Matusz was pulled after one inning after being hit by a come-backer, and Luke Scott won the game in the 11th with an RBI single.

I certainly apologize for the lack of coverage, but I'm not going to write about a game I didn't watch. It may be football season, but I will continue to watch and cheer for my O's until their season ends in early October...

I'm actually going to the game on Tuesday (I need to pick up a Buck Showalter shirt!) so I will obviously have some insight after the game. Jake Arrieta takes the mound for the O's...

No comments:

Post a Comment